Monday 26 September 2016

New Upcoming Movie Mirzya Box Office

New Upcoming Movie Mirzya Box Office:- He first saw Mirza-Sahiban romantic tale in a school play and chief Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra says he was so struck by the character of Sahiba that he continued coming back to the fables lastly chose to let it know in his up and coming film "Mirzya" and mirzya box office collection.



Mirza-Sahiban is one of the four mainstream disastrous sentiments of Punjab. The other three being Heer-Ranjha, Sohni-Mahiwal and Sassi-Punnun. Mirza-Sahiban is the main romantic tale where the courageous woman winds up giving up her significant other to spare her family.

"I was in school when I saw the play. mirzya total box office collection After the end of the play, the chief would come and ask 'Why did SahMirzya Boxoffice collection
.iba break the bolts?' That stayed in my mind. Why might she yield the one she adored the most? after 30 years, I posed this question to Gulzar bhai. He said 'Bacche, I don't have a clue. Why not ask this to Sahiba' I said 'I can't discover her, so you let me know'," Mehra told PTI in a meeting.




The executive, who has created the film with Cinestaan Film Company, as of late discharged the second mystery of the outwardly shocking dramatization that will present Sonam Kapoor's more youthful sibling Harshvardhan Kapoor, Saiyami Kher and Anuj Chaudhary. The motion picture is slated to discharge on October 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment